About Sutton Knob Real Estate
Sutton Knob offers high elevation and gentle topography and only 6 miles from Main Street Brevard and 1.5 miles from Pisgah National Forest Entrance. Great owner financing option on lot purchases, and preferred financing on house lot package deals. Enjoy close to 40 acres of trails, ponds and waterfalls. Give Billy a call today at (828) 553-9666, or browse our listings by visiting www.suttonknob.billyharrisnc.com.
What Makes Sutton Knob Unique
• Sutton Knob is a low-density, 94-acre community that offers a wealth of amenities, including paved roads and over 40 percent green space with miles of hiking trails, ponds, a community fire pit and a pavilion designed for large group gatherings.
• Elevation ranging from 2800-3200 feet (over 1,000 feet higher than Brevard) provides summer temperatures approximately 6 degrees cooler than downtown Brevard.
• Long range vistas, clear mountain ponds and streams, natural flora and fauna, and countless outdoor recreation opportunities await in the nearby Pisgah National Forest.
• Convenient location only 1.5 miles from the entrance of Pisgah Forest, 6 miles from downtown Brevard, and 20 minutes to the Asheville Regional Airport and DuPont State Forest.
• The quiet setting at Sutton Knob provides the perfect place to relax and enjoy outdoor activities, yet the close proximity to Brevard offers easy access to a variety of recreational, cultural and educational activities.
• Plan your next mountain getaway at Sutton Knob, a place designed to create an unforgettable mountain experience in Western North Carolina. We invite you to come connect with nature and the natural beauty of the Blue Ridge.
The Sutton Knob Story
While the amenities found within Sutton Knob are sure to keep visitors busy throughout their visit, the nearby Pisgah National Forest, DuPont State Forest and Gorges State Park offer guests of the Land of Waterfalls an extensive network of trails, waterfalls, scenic drives and outdoor adventures like few places in America. Travis Mileti, the designer of the first rental cottages being built at Sutton Knob, believes the traditional look of the cottages, coupled with the trail systems throughout the development, the long-range mountain views and the nearby hiking, biking and waterfall viewing opportunities nearby will only enhance Sutton Knob’s goals to provide a mountain getaway experience.
Scott Bolyard, owner of Creative Development Solutions, who will be heading up the design and planning of the development’s infrastructure and amenities, agrees.
“Sutton Knob is located right in the heart of some of the best mountain biking in the region,” Bolyard said. “In addition to that, the trout fishing opportunities located in Pisgah National Forest along the Davidson River are just an incredible resource. Add in the hiking, waterfalls and other activities you’ll find in the area and it’s clear that this area is a great resource that has the potential to draw a lot of visitors.”
Real Estate Broker Stephen “Billy” Harris of Portfolio Properties said he believes the area’s great location and proximity to Pisgah National Forest make it a great choice for new development in Transylvania County.
“Sutton Knob is ideally located to enjoy a wealth of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities, while the quiet setting offers the perfect place to relax and enjoy the outdoors,” Harris said. “Residents will enjoy private home sites with sweeping mountain views and easy access to the nearly 40 acres of greenspace and trails.”
In addition to using local contractors for the project, Sutton Knob will also work to source all of the construction materials from within Transylvania County if possible.
For additional information on the development process and construction at Sutton Knob, please follow along with our frequent updates at suttonknob.com and take a tour of some of the many amenities that can be found at Sutton Knob, as well as find driving directions to Sutton Knob. For information on real estate opportunities at Sutton Knob, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.